Wednesday 6 July 2011

Are You Gonna Love this Guy!

Kaci Aitchison from Q13 went back to the set of  Aladdin: The New Stage Musical this morning for a final look behind the curtain before the show opens tomorrow night!

Three new videos can be found here, including short interviews with James Monroe Iglehart (seriously the more I see this guy, the more convinced I become that he's going to be the BEST Genie ever!) and writer Chad Beguelin.

I don't think I've ever been this excited about a show, especially one that I have no chance of seeing (still keeping my fingers crossed for Broadway...).  Even just the brief glimpses of the stage in the videos made me grin like crazy!

I can't decide if tomorrow is going to be a very late night for me or if Friday will be a very early morning, the time difference is a "royal pain" (to quote Jasmine) but I guess that's all part of the fun!

I'm sure I'll do this again tomorrow, but I just want to wish the cast and crew, and everyone at 5th Avenue, the best of luck for opening night!  Make some magic everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment