Thursday 4 August 2011

Till Another Arabian Night!

Well the show might be over but that doesn't mean I'm calling it quits just yet!  Even if Disney don't take the show to Broadway or do an official National Tour, there's still plenty left from the Seattle run for me to cover!

Whilst the show was running I submitted interviews to 5th Avenue for all of the main cast and some of the creative team. Whilst nothing is guaranteed, The 5th have advised that they were all passed on and have kindly said that they will return the answers to me as they receive them.  Again, I have to stress that nothing is guaranteed, the cast and crew have all moved on to their next projects (and I wish them all every success) so this might take some time.

In the mean time, here's some new pictures (again kindly provided by 5th Avenue) for you all to enjoy!


James Monroe Iglehart as Genie, Photo by Chris Bennion

Adam Jacobs as Aladdin and James Monroe Iglehart as Genie, Photo by Chris Bennion

No comments:

Post a Comment