Saturday 6 October 2012

Aladdin: The Tuacahn Experience Part 2 - Coming Soon...


Hey everyone, tonight was meant to be my free night and I hoped to get the second part of my write up completed, unfortunately things didn't go as planned so I haven't been able to finish part 2 yet.  I'm out the next few nights (still gonna try and grab a moment to post something for the European Premiere tomorrow) so Part 2 won't be up now until this weekend.  Sorry for the delay, I promise I'll try and make it worth the wait!

Update - Ok, this was meant to be posted on Wednesday (when I said Part 2 would be ready) but due to me being silly and pushing the wrong button this post saved to my drafts instead of posting to the blog.  Part 2 is coming along nicely but won't quite be ready in time to post tonight.  Tomorrow evening it will be up, that's a promise!

Update 2 - Ok, that's the last time I make a promise I can't keep on this blog!  This is taking a lot longer than I expected, but it's also more detailed than I expected, so bit of a trade off - it'll be later but a LOT longer than I was planning.  I'm gonna work on this as much as I can over the next few days and post asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment