Thursday 7 August 2014

I Dream of Genie Episode 1

James Monroe Iglehart as a Genie, Photo by Cylla Von Tiedemann

Tonight (well technically last night since it's almost 2am here in the UK but the Vlog's American so I'm gonna go with it) saw the release of the first episode of James Monroe Iglehart's new Broadway.com Vlog "I Dream of Genie".

I'll post more about it in the morning but for now just make sure to check it our for yourself right here!

Night everyone!

Update - Ok, I'm a little more refreshed now and how awesome was that?!  Back stage at "The View", freestyling with Freestyle Love and Batman, lots and lots of Batman!!  I can't wait to see next week's episode as JMI introduces his Aladdin cast mates!

1 comment:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
    broadway show tickets

    ReplyDelete