Friday 2 June 2017

54 Below Celebrates the Citizens of Agrabah



Ok this is awesome!!!!

Tomorrow night cast members of Broadway's Aladdin will take part in an evening of cabaret at 54 Below with Brian Gonzales (Babkak) as Master of Ceremonies!

Featuring all your favourite sidekicks - Don Darryl Rivera (Iago), Steel Burkhardt (Kassim), Brad Weinstock (Omar) and Brian Gonzales - Aladdin's new Genie, Major Attaway, and Aladdin's incredible ensemble - Kathryn Terza, Alicia Charles, Tia Altinay, Daisy Hobbs, Lauryn Ciardullo, Kathryn Allison, Angelo Soriano, Jacob Dickey (currently starring as Aladdin), Damian Chambers, Trent Saunders, Deonte L. Warren, Nathan Lucrezio, Joshua Dela Cruz, Travis Ward-Osborne, David Gilleo, Stanley Martin, Tiffany Evariste and Amber Owens.

Every time I post about a 54 Below event I say I wish I could be there and boy do I ever mean that right now!  What a show this is going to be!!

I hope everyone taking part and everyone going has a great time!  Tickets are available now at 54 Below!

54 Below normally posts videos on YouTube a few weeks after the show so I can't wait to see all the performances from this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment