Tuesday 13 June 2017

Courtney Reed at 54 Below - Confessions of a Broadway Princess

 

You've seen her as Broadway's Princess Jasmine, you've seen her at 54 Below's Princess Parties.  Now catch Courtney Reed in her first ever solo concert at 54 Below!!

"Having spent the past five years creating the iconic role 'Princess Jasmine' in Seattle, Toronto, and on Broadway, Courtney is ready to share her own story in her first concert, Confessions of a Broadway Princess, with music director Benjamin Rauhala.  Audiences can expect songs and stories from throughout her theatrical career, as well as her favorite pop and theater songs as Courtney Reed steps off of the magic carpet to give you a glimpse of her life beyond the palace walls."

I really wish I could be there for this (I know I say that every time but it's true!)  Tickets are on sale now at 54 Below and I'm sure this will be a magical night for all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment